Mountain Apple Brand Gourmet Coffee
Drip Brew Bags
Available in 100% Ka’u, 100% Kona and Hawaiian Blend
Just add hot water!
- Open plastic package. Remove drip bag and tear along the dotted line to open.
- Pull both flaps on the sides to spread the bag apart. Place bag in an empty cup, securing the hangers over the rim.
- Boil 6 oz. water. After the water boils, wait 30 seconds before next step for best results.
- Slowly pour 2 oz. hot water over coffee grinds (until water reaches top of bag). Allow coffee to drip. Repeat 2 times.
- After pouring water, you can let the bag sit in the coffee until it is to your desired strength. Recommended time is 3 minutes.
- Remove & discard bag. Add cream & sugar as desired.
Packed By: Island Coffee Creations LLC
35A Lihikai Road Hilo, HI 96720
The Mountain Apple Brand® label consists of food products grown, processed or manufactured in Hawai‘i. KTA strongly supports the concept of grown-in Hawai‘i foods and believes it offers local pride and sustainability to build on. To these themes, it adds the Hawaiian value of lokahi, or working together, and the Japanese principle of kaizen, or continuously striving for improvement. Thus, the response to the above was KTA’s Mountain Apple Brand® label. This vision encapsulated in the “Mountain Apple” name itself. The mountain apple or ʻohiʻa-ʻai, was one of the twenty-four “canoe plants” brought to Hawai‘i by Polynesian voyagers 1,500 years ago. Like taro, coconut, breadfruit, bananas, sugar, bamboo and other island staples, the mountain apple was fundamental to the sustenance of the Polynesian culture newly transplanted to Hawai‘i.
KTA supports community partnerships and business opportunities for the people of the island. We are committed to the vast potential of the diversified agriculture and Hawai‘i’s determined and hard-working people. Purchasing locally produced and manufactured goods and supporting Hawai‘i Island companies generates jobs, supports the local economy and helps improve this special place we call home. KTA Super Stores salutes the many Mountain Apple Brand® vendors who supply fresh farm products and unique island food preparations to the people of Hawai‘i. This growing family of vendors truly “brings the goodness of Hawai‘i home.”